Conditions of Use
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer:
- You may order goods from us online only. We do not accept verbal or fax orders.
Payment is accepted by credit/debit card, Bank Transfer or Paypal. We no longer accept cheque payments. For large value orders, we may insist on payment by Bank Transfer
instead of Credit Card Payment. Please contact us before you place a large order.
- Prices are in English Sterling Pounds and payments received in other currencies will be converted at a rate decided by the issuing credit/debit card company.
VAT at 20% will be added to the cost of all vatable items, including carriage charges, bought by UK/EU customers.
EU Customers with a recognised VAT registration
will not pay VAT providing you register as a customer before placing your order. Shipments outside of the EU will not pay VAT.
- The minimum order value before Carriage and VAT will be £Sterling 10-00.
Should the package(s) appear damaged or opened, DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM and immediately advise us by Email. If you sign for or accept a damaged parcel, it negates
any possibility to claim for damage on your behalf and we cannot accept any claim for damages or loss of product.
- Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by email at Sales@Bay-House.co.uk within 48 hours of delivery.
- Claims for damaged or missing items must be made by email within 48 hours.
- Customers will be responsible for the safe return of any goods.
- None of the products sold by Bay House are intended for human or animal consumption, and are not for use in the preparation of medicine or food
Any advice or recommendation given by the seller, its employees or its agents relating to the use of the goods is supplied in
good faith, but it is for the buyer to satisfy
themselves as to the suitability of the goods for their own particular purpose.
- The data given here and on our secure server is for the sole purpose of our trade with you. We will never share your details with third parties.
All information contained within our literature online is subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion any substantial changes,
such as price increases or change in product
specifications, will be notified before despatch.
The company does not knowingly sell items that have been tested on animals.
The company may, in certain circumstances, decline to supply goods.
Our Terms and Conditions will not affect your statutory consumer rights.