ECOGEL is the first natural origin COSMOS approved gelling-emulsifying agent able to create natural light gel-creams. It increases the viscosity and the stability of formulas. ECOGEL is an easy to use 3 in 1 Thickener, Emulsifier and Stabilizer ingredient.
Common Name : Ecogel
INCI Name : Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan & Silica
Origin : France
Description : ECOGEL is the first COSMOS approved natural origin gelling-emulsifying agent able to create natural light gel-creams. It increases the viscosity and the stability of formulas.
Suggestions for use: Easy-to-use, ECOGEL is compatible with electrolytes and is stable over a wide range of pH. Especially designed for the formulation of gel-creams, it provides a silicone-like skin feel with a cool, soft and non-greasy sensation. We far prefer Ecogel to Siligel, primarily because it is a better co-emulsifier, and it is COSMOS approved. Siligel will not be approved by COSMOS due to its INCI Ingredient listing.
• Gelling agent for light aqueous gels/Emulsifier for light gel-creams: 1.5-2%.
• Stabilizer/Viscosity enhancer: >1%.
• Stabilizer: >0.3%
• First natural gelling-emulsifying agent
• Sustainably processed
• Provides gel-cream when used as main emulsifier
• Stabilizes and increases the viscosity of emulsions
• Skin feel enhancer (Silicone-like skin feel
• Highly compatible with electrolytes and surfactants
• Enhances penetration and bioavailability of active ingredients to get better and/or faster results
• Preservative free
• pH 3 - 10